Monday, November 19, 2007

Hello! Canada

I have been thinking that why I decided to come to Canada. It seems that I keep busy from the day when I came to Calgary. Doing some document, being interested in everything new, finding information about universities, learning English and enjoying the new entertainment take me most of the time. Even in the rest time I always try not to think my plan, my future in Canada. Maybe the former comfortable enjoyable life makes me a little fearness to the unsure future. In a word, I am not prepared. But now although it may be a little late I really want to say Hello! Canada. There must be many challenges in the future, but no matter what happens I am already here and I will always keep going. I am sure, I am quite sure that I can overcome every problem. I don't know why. Am I a little overconfident? Maybe. But I know I will spend many years even maybe the whole left life in Canada and if I do my best I will have a wonderful, beautiful and meaningful life. So although it is a little late I will also say Hello! Canada! I am coming!

3 comments:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Woo, you wrote one eventually, keep going~~~

Jason said...

Hey, l lost my password for my blog, so recreate a new one, here is my address: jasonzhou-ucalgary.blogspot.com

welcome to my blog. haha

Selina said...

You just write two, keep going ,don't forget to renew your blog.ha~~~