Friday, November 30, 2007

It is almost the end of this semester. I do feel some pressure. But I am not afraid of the exam. I am thinking what can scare me. Losing money? I donot care much about money. It doesn't mean I have a lot of money even if I have some but that is my parents' but mine. Maybe reputation. I care how others look at me but that is not important. Sometimes I believe my choice even others disagree with me. My parents, yeah, I cannot think if I lose them. And my friends, classmates. I don't like talking too much and I like being in a quiet environment but I do not like actually I am a little afraid of being alone. I like be with friends. I find it.
Maybe these words look more like a brainstorming but I find something useful, really.

1 comment:

Selina said...

relax~~man~~ You will get better~