Monday, December 3, 2007

snow

Today is still cold. Actually I prefer cold to hot, winter to summer. Hot makes me sleepy while cold makes me calm. My hometown also has a lot of snow so that makes me think my interesting childhood. I can remember we fighing with each other with snow. I can still remember the fat snowman we made together. I like the snowflakes when they are flying in the sky. I like the pines covered by white after a big snow. I like the little warm when the sun comes out after the snow. I like them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Richard,
I would have never thought that you have such a wonderful personality. I used to have a friend in the Ukraine, the country of my origin; just like you: calm, quiet and intelligent. For all those short EAP months, I didn't have a chance to talk to you, but I'll try find one soon. Only now I realized how important blogs are and how they help us to communicate with others. Your blog helped me to discover who this quiet guy named Richard really is! But still, I would like to ask you something. Please, don't hesitate talking to me or to any other EAP's. Give us a chance to know you better, because you are a very nice person indeed. And I am sure that everyone of us is glad to be your classmate!