Sunday, March 9, 2008

Breakthroughs

I want to talk about my own breakthroughs because I believe it is importamt for people to understand what have they done. I have to say I have made some great (just to me) breakthroughs but most of them are relative to my study. (I used to be a studious student.) Now I believe the most breakthrough I made was coming to Canada. Just like inertia, people like to keep former custom. Some people like to challenge new stuff because it makes them excited. So do I. However, together with the excitement I have to meet the fear of new thing. Living in a space where everything is new, new people new system and new customs is not easy and even communication has a big problem. But I survive. Now I can do some basic communication and have more confidence to speak. My live becomes normal, studying English and going to university. My parents are both happy too. Life is good.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you have had quite a breakthrough since you arrived in Canada. Your parents should definately be proud of you.