Friday, March 7, 2008

Working...

I have worked in Calgary for a fwe months. It was my first regular job. The last one which was a job I worked as a tutor two years ago was not considered a job. In my opinion, a part-time job was washing dishes or selling fast food, that kind of stuff.As a tutor, sitting in front of a desk, facing a high school student, teaching something which is much easy than what I was learning at that time ang earning more than thirty dollars an hour was more like a white-collar job. However, now I know how hard it is to work as a part-time job. Endless dishes, hot oven and heavy frozen chicken, that was my only memory when I was working in Coop as a deli clerk. Now I kind of understand why people want to go to university to study other than go to work directly after graduating from high school. I want to study and find a better job. That is what I learn during I was working and that is really important, I believe.

No comments: