Friday, March 14, 2008

No Topic Writing

Scott asks us to write something. So let's talk something about the computer which I am using. I like the computers in labs of University of Calgary. In contrast to the computers in my former university, the computers here are more advanced and most of them are kept in good conditions. What's more they are free to use. when I used computers in the labs of my former university I had to pay extra money per hour. I believe opening labs to students is important for the well-being of students.It is effecient to study in university. Although students can write papers or check information from internet on their own personal computers, the environment is not good for study at home. In a lab, we can communicate with classmates and we can feel ambious when we see others are studying as well.When I am at home I only want to take breaks. I always tend to make myself confortable when I an studying at home. In addition, students can also learn more in labs in university because most labs are nor far from libraries. It is easy to find some information when we are studying in labs. On the other hand, it is not comfortable to study in labs. Of course siting on one chair for a long time makes us tired easily. However the benefits of labs are more improtant. That is the reason why a lot of students prefer to study in labs other than at home.

4 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I totally agree with you that computer labs are really important. I like the labs over in the MacKimmie Library. They are great!

Nahid said...

Richard!

I agree with you , too. Here some fasicilities are fascinating! :)

We will,we will rock U!! said...

This is a real no topic writing. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

joanna said...

yeah, It is really nice that we can access computer freely in the library.