Sunday, April 13, 2008

The end of this semester

It is almost the end of this semester . I did have a wonderful time. I can still remember how hurry I was when the next day was due day but I did finish my assignment. I can remember however it is hard to communicate with different classmants having different culture backgrounds we still talk with each other and enjoy ourselves. I can remember the time when I practise spoken Engilsh although it is not easy for me. Three monthes is not a long tome but I did experience a lot that I never had before. That is a part of life. Having different feelings, meeting different people, making different friends and experiencing different lives are the most wonderful things for the whole life. Not only to learn something but also to enjoy something is my real goal in the studying in EAP. Maybe fifty years I will forget my classmates' names but I can never forget the things which we did together.Exciting thing ,happy thing , sad thing are already deeply in my brain. Wish everyone good luck in the future.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

I'm glad that you had a good experience in EAP 3! It was a pleasure teaching you!