Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Summer

The weather of Calgary is so weird. Winter is supposed to be cold but it is not. Today is a good sunny day while tomorrow may be snowing heavily. After some unpredictable weathers finally I feel uncomfortable several days before. Interestingly, in my hometown the weather is even colder than Calgary but I seldom catch a cold there. I cannot stand the changeful waether.
But I like the summer here. not cold and not that hot. The sunshine is not strong and the wind blows gently. Especially after the dinner, sitting beside the Bow River and reading a book or listening to some music is an enjoyable time for me. Also, summer is a exciting time. Unlike staying at home in winters, in summer I can go to play basketball or tennis outside with my friends. When having suitable time we will drive to picnic. Now is spring, summer is comind soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are you a predictor?
we had such a heavy today!