Thursday, April 10, 2008

Presentation

To do a good presentation is not an easy thing. After today's presentation, I seem to know more about how to do it. First is not to be nervous. I was a little nervous when I was speaking and every time I got nervous I would forget my words. The best way is to prepare well. Doing a good preparative can offer speakers confidence which can stop from being nervous. Preparing is important. I know that because in contrast to my last presentation which I did not prepare well, this time I can speak more fluent and at least do not need to look to my clue card. It is an improvement because of good preparative . Also, when doing the presentation, feeling free to do some actions is also a good idea. Some students gave an excellent presentation because I felt that I really communicated with them according to the actions.

No comments: